- Reach a larger audience. It isn't a secret that you can reach an enormous amount of people through the Internet. Seventy-seven percent of the US population is online.
- Reach your target market. With programs such as Google AdWords, it is easier than ever to find your target online. Chances are your prospects are already looking for you.
- Cost-effective. Since the multi-camera video production is mixed, edited and broadcast in real time, there is virtually no post-production time needed to output a finished video for online distribution after the live webcast event.
- Time is of the essence. It is very difficult to find a time and date that works for everyone. Having 24/7 access to Webcasts eliminate the stress of scheduling conflicts. More people will be able to participate when time restrictions are removed.
- Repeatability. Participants get the convenience of being able to repeat the presentation. This is great if someone misses something or has an interruption in the middle of the presentation.
- Accessibility. With so many people online, it is almost guaranteed that your prospects are too. Webcasts are available where ever there is an Internet connection.
- Viral Marketing. You can't tell someone else to go to an event that might have interested them, but you can share a Webcast online. It is a lot easier for participants to share the experience and information.
- Visibility. Prospects have to find your site before they sign up for a Webcast. Therefore, prospects will be able to see what you offer as an organization because they are already on your site.
- Easy to maintain. Once the webcast is complete, the published video content can be available indefinitely and require no maintenance.
- It can't hurt. There is nothing to lose, and the return may be more than you expect.